Position: Resident Coordinator Engineer
Workplace : FTM (Ford Thailand Manufacturing) Rayong.
1. 2-4 years experience
2. English communication skill (Need to contact Benteler India)
3. Knowledge about QMS, Customer requirements , TS 16949, Welding Process & Press Parts Process.
4. Knowledge about welding Joint Inspection & Weld Quality Defect (Weld Seam Length, Weld Penetration etc.)
Job description :
1. Rejection Material Handling at Customer Location.
2. Customer complaint analysis i.e. 8D report, 8D report corrective actions Follow up.
3. Close 8D report at customer location.
4. Parts Inspection at customer Location for the Customer complaint.
5. Daily connect with BAT & Ford Team regarding daily issue.
6. Co-ordinate between customer & BAT India Team.
7. Attained customer Complaints at customer Location.
8. Working with team in root cause analysis and instituting corrective and preventive action.
9. Work closely with quality on customer quality issues to enable problem resolution and prompt customer response.
10. Communicate with customers as needed to understand issues and explain resolution.